Monday, April 7, 2014

Reveal

Today was the meeting where we revealed all of our Triangle themed Challenge Lotto Blocks.  The common fabric was a grey quilter's fabric and the challenge was "triangles" and however you interpret them.

This was mine:


It started out as a grey triangle on a colored background, but it was too boring and then I decided to make a triangle that was 1 1/2 inches in width, but I was short of fabric. Necessity breeds invention, so I ended up with a really wonky triangle because that was the only way I had enough fabric.  I loved the way it came out.

Here are the others:


 
It was a real challenge and I am pretty sure that everybody had a good time participating.

Next time, we are tackling Curves!




1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

This was a great challenge! Thanks for spearheading it. I loved the blocks everyone made, so creative!