Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Procratination!

Yep!  Here I go again!  I only have 2 more days until my retreat and I have done nothing to prepare.


Yesterday was physical therapy for my shoulder.  Today I was working out with my trainer.  Tomorrow is physical therapy again.  Thursday is my appointment with the orthopedist to see how I'm doing.  Then Friday morning is retreat.


What a great weekend for a retreat!  We have four whole days to sit and sew and laugh and eat.  I could get a whole lot accomplished if I can just do some prep work.  The only problem with that is that by the time I get home in the evening, I am totally worn out.  I'll either do some prep work before the retreat or I can wait until I get to the retreat.  


Last minute surprise.  Mom's 60th high school class reunion is to be this Saturday in Lake Arthur. Lake Arthur is a really small town near Jennings, La.  This may be the last time she'll see some of her classmates.  A few of them have been having serious health issues.  We should be able to drive there and back and still be back in time for dinner.

No comments: