Thursday, August 8, 2013

Procrastination Queen!

Yep, that's me.

I've known about these back to back retreats for weeks now and I am still running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I made a good show of getting started with my cutting a couple of weeks ago, but then I ran out of steam.  Now, I'm panicking!  

I just finished cutting one more big block baby quilt out of some really bright fabulous colors!

Last night I was busily quilting up a quilt for a friend who will be at the retreat.  Today I am working on the back for one of my quilts which I hope to get quilted this evening.  How is this for retreat, you ask?  Well, I always need an excuse to sit in the recliner and binding is a great excuse.  It's called resting and being productive all at once.  Woohoo!

Assuming I get that quilting done, the only thing left will be to break down my sewing machine, pack all of my notions and amenities and projects, gather up some clothes and toiletries, and then of course, get them all into the car.  I'm out of breath just thinking about it....... 

No comments: