Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring is starting to settle in

The kitchen painting went so well, I decided to do the stairwell and the hall downstairs.  I had no paint because I missed the operating hours on Saturday, so I spent most of yesterday taping and spackling.  I'm all ready to go once I get paint tomorrow.

Yesterday afternoon I did some reading and relaxing and made some chocolate chip cookies.  All in all, a good day.

Today I'm relaxing.  The sky is clear except for some lovely fluffy white clouds.  Spring is really starting to settle in.  I can sit outside without a jacket.  I have the windows open and the birds are singing and the trees are starting to fill out and the flowers are starting to bloom.





1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

When the cold weather places start to bloom, it is always so beautiful!