Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Design Wall Monday ( a little late)

This 2007 Thimbleberries Mystery Quilt pattern (don't know the real name) is what was on my design wall.  I was at a retreat this past weekend and I managed to get the center of the top made.  Now, I just have to figure out how I want to do the borders and finish it.  It was simple to make, but it is quite striking.

I inherited this fabric and some of the 9 patch blocks from a friend of mine who died last year.  This will be a nice rememberance of her.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm very into scrap quilts at the moment. I'm going to have to remember this layout! Its really pretty! I will be anxious to see what you pick for the border. I have a scrappy that needs one and I may have to copy you! (my brain is on OVERLOAD at the minute) I posted late to DWM too!