Friday, January 6, 2012

Congratulations My Friend!

Hi Leah!

I opened my Quilter's Newletter today and turned the page to see "Winter Wonderland". Of course, I immediately said to myself, that's Leah's quilt! I looked on to see Stone Portals and Fossil Snail and Cubing and then of course, your shining face. I was immediately so proud of you and so excited for you. I was at home alone and wanted to immediately get on the phone and tell somebody that a friend of mine was in the magazine.

Does it surprise you to know that we think of you that way? It was a surprise to me too. It's hard to believe that I can feel that way toward somebody I've never met or had any kind of relationship with.

I only found your website a couple of months back, but I now have your books and have read and viewed for hours on your website. You reveal so much of yourself on there that I feel like I know you. You inspire me so much. I am good about finding something I like and reading about it and saying how much it inspires me, but I am also good about never following through. You have me inspired now. I even made test quilt sandwiches to practice on and plan to start this weekend. You've inspired me enough (somebody finally had to) to get me off the couch and in there to quilt. I love your website and just want you to know how much you mean to us and that we consider you our friend.
Free Motion Quilting Project

No comments: