Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Year's Goals

I just figure that it requires a certain amount of thought to come up with a list and formulate those intentions into words. And if I publish that list here, making it public, it will most likely put some pressure on me to follow through, which would be a good thing.  I don't have any intention of looking back and saying that I succeeded or failed.  I want them to be goals to strive for, and that's all.
  • Reduce the number of UFOs in my stash
  • Tame my stash into a form that I can actually use
  • Shop in my stash before shopping elsewhere
  • Try something new at least once a month
  • Challenge myself more
  • Take some risks and be willing to make mistakes
  • Go to the gym at least 2 times a week
  • Eat better and track what I eat

No comments: