Thursday, April 30, 2015

Are you a member of the Quilts of Valor Foundation?

I am a member of the Quilts of Valor Foundation and have been for several months, but never really did logon to the website and really look around.  Our statewide rep for QOVF told me that I really needed to be looking at the newsletter at the beginning of each month because they have specials on there for stuff like thread and fabric.

I logged in and found that for the month of April, all of the Superior Threads So Fine! #50 threads are on sale for basically 50% off.  Hot Dog!  There are a select group of Superior Threads - certain colors of Masterpiece, Omni, and King Tut - which are on sale year round as well.

Anyway, I went strolling through their website and picked out a whole handful of colors. I went crazy!  I got 14 cones of thread for $111.  And then I called up and got some of the Masterpiece for piecing as well.  What a deal!  My membership definitely just paid for itself.


No comments: