Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bonnie Hunter Winter Mystery Reveal Still.....

Well, I’m getting there.  I have 3 rows of blocks sewn.  They are pictured here and appear to be sewn but they are just rows.  I have finished the rest of my blocks so I am set to start on sashing tomorrow (hopefully).  Then I’ll only have borders and I’ll have a top.  Woohoo!

 

 

I attended a board meeting for one of my quilt guilds today.  It sounds like we are going to have a great year.  We have lots of really neat things planned and our first meeting of the year with our new president is later this week.  Looking forward to it.

 

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wanted to tell you I made your binding last night and it looks good. I am going to hand sew it down though. Thank goodness it is a small piece!y