Today I had to work one of Mom's quilts that was on a deadline. It was a modern design with a really big blank piece of solid fabric. It took me weeks and weeks of staring at it and I just could not decide what to do with it.
Today, it was getting down to the wire and I had to make a decision so I did. The blocks in this quilt are the result of a Triangle Challenge from our modern quilt guild, so I figured triangles had to come in there somewhere. So this is what I did.
The triangles came out a lot better than I expected. Some of them show up better than others, but they were fun. They were also stressful. It'll take quite a bit more practice before this is anywhere near my comfort zone.