We got the tree down from the attic a week or so after Thanksgiving. My brother Mike put it up for us while Mom and I were out at our guild Christmas Party. A week after that, he put the lights on for us and then we all got sick. I finally bought an extension cord 3 days before Christmas and we plugged it in. That's as far as it got. Oh well, at least we had a tree.
Yesterday was my first day back to work and it was a looooonnnnngggg day. The hard part about being sick is not sleeping. It is exhausting!
Anyway, today I realized that clue #5 came out yesterday! Aaaaahhhhh! So today I got industrious and got to work on clue #4. Broken Dishes #2 are done. Broken Dishes #3 are 3/4 done. I will work on them tomorrow to get them finished.
I looked at clue #5. At least it looks relatively simple and there are only 29 blocks to make rather than 100 or more. Of all the Christmases to jump on board with this mystery.
I'm gonna finish it eventually.
Part 1 - is done
Part 2 - is not even started
Part 3 - is cut but not sewn
Part 4 - BD#2 is done. BD#3 is 3/4 done
Part 5 - is not even started
I really need to get on the ball this week and get at least a few of each thing done.