Sunday, October 26, 2014

Never enough hours in the day....

Since I've retired (or semi-retired), it seems there are just not enough hours in the day.  

Well, it's possible that I just don't make efficient use of my time.  My time management skills have certainly gone to hell in hand basket.  

Or maybe it is the fact that there are less things that HAVE to be done and more things that I want to do.  You'd think that the WANT would take priority and I would make time for those things, but alas.....

Just this last week (7 days), I quilted 3 quilts, took a day trip to New Orleans for a meeting, worked 3 full days, took an overnight trip to Natchitoches to visit with family, took a yoga class, and took another day trip to Lake Arthur.

I have pets to pet, friends to visit, quilts to piece and quilt, books to read, TV shows to watch, retreats to prepare for, pounds to lose.  I just need to work on finding a way to fit them all in.

No comments: