Saturday, February 1, 2014

Retreating Again

I Love Love Love to go on a quilting retreat!  I am getting so much done and having an enjoyable time with a wonderful group of women.

I received a set of turnovers - 80 different 6 inch triangles of coordinated fabric.  I sewed the blocks at my last retreat so all I had to do this time was sew them together.  It's gonna be nice when I have it done.

I went through a bin of leftovers 2 1/2 inch strips and gathered enough to make this top.  I had 80% of the blocks done from the last retreat.  I finished them up here and have sewn the top together.  I still have to add a light border and a pieced border.  I'll be working on those tomorrow.

Next, I'll be playing with some more scraps.  I have a whole bin of 5 inch squares and another bin of 2 1/2 inch squares.  I don't have a plan yet, though.  I am experimenting with EQ to try out some ideas.  I need to make up my mind so I can get started.


No comments: