Saturday, May 18, 2013

Relaxing!


There was a beautiful sunset last night and then a kind of sprinkly rain most of the night.  When I came up this morning, I was truly in a cloud.  It was white all around.  I couldn't even see the road, much less the mountains.  It has cleared off some but still can't see anything but a faint grey shadow where the mountains should be.  I think when this passes, the grass might be so happy that it'll turn green overnight.

I never dreamed this would happen, but I think I'm turning into Vance.  I got up about 7:30 and have sat around in my gown and Vance's robe all morning. This is as opposed to my normal morning where I stumble from the bed to the bathroom and a shower.  Finally made bacon, lettuce and tomato roll-ups for brunch about 10:30.  No, I still ate fast.  But I'm still in my PJs and not in a hurry to get dressed.

Now this is relaxing!


No comments: