Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My buddy

Well, Mom was supposed to join me up here this week, but now the prices have changed so drastically that she is not coming.  Looks like I'll just have to make do with Foxy Lady for a buddy.


Last night I was feeling terrible - headache, chills, etc.  I think I overdid it.  My face was beet red.  I must have gotten sunburned, although I don't know how.  Maybe it was part windburn.  I didn't think I was out in the sun that much, but then again, up here it doesn't take much because we are so high and the sky is so clear.  I guess I'll take it easy for today.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Too bad about your mom. Those pics from yesterday are incredible!we flew in to the airport there one time in a blinding snowstorm. The next day when it cleared up Carrie exclaimed, look, there are mountains there!