I was up early this morning and it was a busy day.
- Vacuumed the house
- Wrote recommendation letter for a former employee
- Straightened up hall bathroom
- Moved daylilies out of square bed in back yard
- Moved bird bath from square bed in back yard
- Chopped up and moved huge tree limbs from yard
- Picked up sticks and limbs from yard
- Pulled up railroad ties around square bed
- Weed-eated all around cement steps in yard and around garden
- Mowed little back yard
- Swept carport
- Watered newly planted daylilies
- Grocery shopping
I think I was overcompensating. After yesterday, I was afraid to sit still for too long or I might fall asleep. Well, after making dinner, I spent some time catching up on my recorded TV shows and I had no trouble whatsoever staying awake. Glad to know I'm over it.
Now that all the work is done, Tomorrow will be a sew day! Do you ever find that your sewing time ends up last on the priority list? Why is it that I can't allow myself to put everything else on hold? Or is this my way of avoiding sewing? Good question. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.