So then I decided to work on some of the feathers. I figured I wanted to see how it was going to turn out. I sure am glad that I worked on the star points when I was in class, because I didn't have near as much luck with the feathers as the points. I started working away and was really excited to get my first strip done.
Yeah, right! That was when I realized that I had all the colors backwards. It's supposed to look like this:
So, first I had to copy that part of the pattern again and start over with the correct colors in the correct spots. I had about, well let's say several, false starts and ripped "several" times and finally got the one pictured here above. That's when I decided that maybe it's time to quit for the evening. Either I'm just plain tired or I'm coming down from the iced tea high I was on and the concentration is just plain gone. Anyway, here's where stuff is supposed to go so you can get an idea of how it's supposed to turn out.