Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another finish - sort of

Made the back and got her all quilted up yesterday afternoon.  Made the binding and machine stitched it on this morning,  All that remains is the handwork.  I think I'll save that for my upcoming retreat.

I have a retreat scheduled for next weekend and one of our favorite times is "Binding and Movie".  We all get into our pajamas, get our handwork and settle in for a movie.

I keep getting things together to have ready to take with me to the retreat and then I keep finishing them up.  By the time the retreat gets here, I may have to look for something new to start.  

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Binding and a movie sounds fun, I may suggest that for our next retreat. However finishing projects ahead of time is not a problem for me. Usually I have too many started and take too many to retreat as well.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love this idea for retreat! I am going to suggest it for our gals in February...thanks for sharing!

Gari in AL said...

Oh, I love the idea of "binding and a movie," whether at a retreat or at home. DH loves movies and I would see more of them binding than being on the computer like I usually am. Thanks.

Susan said...

You seem to be making quite a bit of progress.........

Congrats on the finish.... Doesn't it feel sooooooo...goooooood...