Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back in Business!

I was having trouble with my Sunshine 16 earlier this year.  As usual, I contacted Nancy and she immediately responded with suggestions and offers of assistance.  Eventually it was determined that Sunny needed some service.  I could have taken her to the local repair shop, but I chose to take her back to Nancy and Jerry.  After all, they are the ones who built her and there can be no better expert than them.

On Tuesday, Mom and I drove from Baton Rouge, LA to Jackson, TN and spent the night.  On Wednesday morning, we went on to Waverly, TN to Nancy and Jerry's.  They changed out the problem part and I spent time with Nancy getting the machine tensioned correctly and getting some very special tutelage.

After returning home, I immediately started in on quilting.  It's been a while now.  The quilt in this picture is one of the ones my friend Norma left behind.  I am quilting them for her family.
Sunny
And piles of UFOs to go!

No comments: