Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Busy Day

Up early to vacuum and steam clean the carpet and get the laundry started.  Am I the only one who saves all the chores for the weekend and then dreads having them steal the whole weekend from me. 

Went to Mom's to pickup my new flex card and then we went out to Pimanyoli's for lunch.  It's a really upscale barbecue place.  I had the bet smoked chicken panini and it was very filling.

Afterwards, we went by the retreat house to pickup the night light I forgot and then around the corner to All-Brands to pickup a stitch in the ditch foot for my Janome.  Ended up helping Mom pick out some fabrics for a Patch No Work quilt pattern.  It's gonna turn out really nice.

And FINALLY, off to Sam's Club, which was the reason for the whole trip in the first place.  Paid for my glasses, which I picked out last week.  Helped Claude pick out frames for his.  Did some shopping in there and then came home.

So that short trip only took 4 hours.......

Back to laundry............only 4 loads left for the day.  Should leave plenty of time for catching up on all my favorite blogs. 

No comments: