Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Prior Projects

Lure Bermuda Bag

Baby Quilts for the Smith Twins - Adam and Grant

Bass and Sac-a-lait for Mark (bad picture)

Kokopelli "Bermuda Bag" for Mom

"Indonesian Railroad"

"Morning Splash" from Judy Laquidara's pattern.

Scrappy "Pineapple Blossom" from Bonnie Hunter's pattern.

This Tea Pot "Bermuda Bag" was for Darlene

Sock Monkey Backpack for Deb

Moose County Star
Blue and Green Bermuda Bag for me
Show Off

Birdhouse Lotto Block
Denim quilt for Cathie and Chip

Baby Quilt for Elizabeth (Keith's little princess)

Baby Quilt for Lizzie (Frank's little princess)

Fish for Claude
"Mary's Triangles" for Mary

Snowball Madness Mystery Quilt for Mike

"The Big EZ" for Bradley

Snugglepuss' quilt

Baby Quilt for Sophie Alexander

Tote bag donated to guild auction

Frogs like Confetti donated to charity

Two Hour Tulip Purse for Mom

Pin Cushion and Thread Catcher Bag from leftovers.

Two Hour Tulip Bag donated to the guild auction.

Tote bags donated to the guild auction.

BQ

Modern Retro Zinnias

Blooming 9 Patch

Up a Lazy River
"Churning Leaves" for Brock

Rainbow Jewelbox

Bow Tucks Purse for Mom

Bow Tucks Purse donated to the guild auction for charity

Bow Tucks Purse donated to the guild auction for charity

"Cake Walk"

This Red Hat Bow Tucks Purse was used as a door prize at the conference in Hattiesburg.

This is called "Five Easy Pieces".  It is mounted on the wall in my Uncle Harvey's office.

These were lotto blocks made for the guild Christmas Lotto Quilts in 2010.

This "Kwik Krazy Tote" is perfect for hauling projects to retreats.

Our quilt had a Scrap Swap and Challenge where we exchanged 5 1/2 inch squares and were challenged to make a quilt using at least a small piece of each of the fabrics we were given.  I made 2. 

"Lucky Stars" was a gift for Bobbie on her 80th birthday.

"Fractured Rails" stays on my couch for watching TV.

This purple and red Bow Tucks Purse was for Marty to take to her Red Hat group.

This purple and gold Bow Tucks Purse was a gift for Annie Leah.  She loves purple and gold, the colors of DSHS and also LSU.

"Fishing Under the Stars" was a gift for Otis.

This is called a "Fat Quarter Bag" even though I made it from a single piece of fabric rather than 6 fat quarters.  It looks like a blob here, but it holds a lot of stuff.

I used the remnants of Michael's quilt to make this pin cushion and thread catcher bag.

The color scheme for "Buccaneer Beauty" was based on the colors of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, nephew Michael's favorite ball team.  The back is a black fabric with white drawings of football players. 

Our quilt guild encourages fabric nametags.  This was my first attempt at paper piecing.  It only took 2 hours to make this.

These are "Just Plain Squares" that I gave to my sister-in-law Jennifer.

"Woven Friendship Stars" was based on a picture I found on the Internet.  I love the bright colors.

I was working on "Hurricane Blues" when Hurricane Gustav was on its way.  I gave it to my brother Terry.

This was a preprinted piece of fabric that I used for practice on free motion quilting.  It was a real learning experience and I donated it to charity when I was done.

Anna's quilt was based on a t-shirt of Bill's (her dad).  It's the centerpiece of this quilt.  The rest is totally made up.

"Funky Flower Power" was for 2-year-old niece Alyssa.

I call this one "The Aliens Have Finally Landed". It was made for my 2-year-old nephew Anthony.

This is a smaller version of the Turning Twenty Again pattern that I use on the couch, when I can get it away from the babies.

This is my first full sized quilt.  It was made from a pattern called Turnjing Twenty Again.  I take it with me when I go on retreats.

My Very First Quilt Project - It is in Teenie's basket bed and he absolutely loves it.

No comments: